Thursday, January 15, 2009

Its About Time!

Well we did it! We finally have joined the blogging world. Now I just hope I can keep up with all of my friends that have such cute blogs.
I always thought that my life was so "crazy busy" before I had a baby, what was I thinking! I can't believe how much our lives have changed since our little miracle entered this world. Now I know what "crazy busy" really is. I'm still trying to get use to keeping him happy, clean and fed, and keeping my house in order. I'm in a panic every time my door bell rings. It takes me a few extra minutes to answer the door because I'm trying to throw away dirty diapers and shovel every thing else into my laundry room! But, I love every minute of it and would never change being a mom for anything in this world. I can't believe how much JOY and LOVE Greyson has brought into our home. He is always smiling and just talking up a storm. Thats probably why I never get anything done, I just love to sit and chit-chat with him and make him smile! He probably doesn't know what his parents look like at a distance because we are always about six inches away from his face acting like complete fools getting him to smile and talk, or just kissing him! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I asked him today if he was going to be an obese baby and of course he just smiled. (I know Rory told me that is child abuse.) He is already almost 14 pounds and in the 92% for his length. I love to see how much he grows and changes every day. It makes waking up in the morning such a joy knowing that he will be waiting for me, and best of all that big smile with his cute dimple!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see some pictuers of him. When was he born. I am glad you emailed me with your blog address. My blog is private so I will send you an invite. It is way good to hear from you. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! It is such a fun way to keep everybody updated on your lives. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    I'm so glad you started a blog. I can't wait to see new pics of Greyson. I'll send you the ones I took a few weeks ago of him. It was so great to see y'all and to meet Baby Greyson. He is the cutest chubby baby boy!! So happy you get to be a mom to such a sweetheart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome, welcome. Ok, now give 'em what they want...pictures of the wee one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you started a blog. WOW how time goes by. Greyson is soooo cute!! I am so glad you e-mailed me! Hope your doing good. We need to get together for dinner soon. ;) Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah! Way to go Jen! Just add one more thing to that crazy busy life that is... motherhood! You're such a great mom though so just enjoy the time you have to sit on the couch '6 inches away from his face' and making him smile... cause he's gonna grow up soon and you'll be so sad 'cause he's not gonna hold still for long :)

    ReplyDelete


After his bath he likes to be Snug as a Bug in a Rug!

Greyson is such a smiley and happy baby!