I realize every day watching and listening to all of the fun little things Greyson does and the noises he makes, makes me miss my mom more now than ever. I miss that I can't call her up and tell her all about all those things. I miss that I can't ask her about what I did or how I was as a new baby. I miss advice she could give, I miss hugs and kisses both to me and Grey, I miss all of those times ahead that I wont know what to do. Enough about me! I know I have her in my heart and am blessed to know that Greyson's being here and his personality is knowing her presence in my heart. I definitely feel like a piece of me is missing knowing that my son will never meet his grandma. But I get this feeling he took so long in getting here because grandma didn't want to let go of him.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Motherhood
Can I just tell you how much I LOVE being a mom! I love all the fun milestones; the smiling, the talking, and also I love that he sleeps through the night(Most of the time). Thats the best milestone of all! I won't get my hopes up yet, people tell me that it might not last but I sure do love it right now. He is such a happy baby, he has spoiled us. Greyson is a little jabber box, we wake up to him every day talking up a storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
After his bath he likes to be Snug as a Bug in a Rug!
Greyson is such a smiley and happy baby!




I can see why his grandma didn't want to let go of him! She probably couldn't stop kissing his chubby cheeks! You are well on your way to being the best mom ever. Greyson is so lucky to have parents like you two!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute baby! You are such a cute mom Jenny.. You totally light up when you talk about him, I love it!
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you don't have your mom right here in this earthly life to help you, talk with you, and to watch you be a mom. She's watching, just from above. I'm sure she is proud of what a wonderful mom you are to Greyson. He's such a cutie. Enjoy every minute with him. They do grow so fast.
Jenny, I am so glad you started a blog! I never get to see you cause at work so this will be a fun way to keep up! Send me your email address to rockinbb13@comcast.net so I can invite you to our blog! I wish it wasn't private, but over protective Nate really wanted me to do it that way. Waiting for so long to have a baby in your life makes you cherish every moment huh! Baby greyson is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDelete