Sunday, March 1, 2009

Growing Boy

















We have been very busy lately so you would think that I would have a lot to talk about,  but I really don't.  I feel like all I do is feed my GROWING boy!  I have never met someone that can eat sooo much.  I think when he is a teenager he is going to eat us out of house and home.  He is now enjoying cereal and formula because I cannot keep the chubber full.  Grey is still learning how to swallow the cereal,  he only swallows about half of what I actually put into his mouth.  The other half ends up all over his face,  but I still think he is cute as a button!  Grey is so close to rolling over, I can't even believe it.  He also keeps us busy wanting our full attention at all times.  He'll kick and scream until we say HI and then he gets a BIG grin on his face.  We definately have spoiled him with attention, but thats OK because is our world!!
 
Friday was my mom's 50th Birthday.  We celebrated with flowers and balloons, and even birthday cake.  We miss her tons and wish she was here to celebrate with us.  




3 comments:

  1. Jenny Grey is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! You need to have a million kids, you and Rory make darling babies! I'm sure your mom is with you guys while you celebrate and watch Grey grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! Happy 4 months to him!! I'm so happy he's healthy and a good eater.
    Glad you were able to remember your mom and wish her a Happy Birthday. I imagine it's so hard. I know she's watching over you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chunky little guy. Keep feeding him spinach to help those little forearms. Coop loves him too.

    ReplyDelete


After his bath he likes to be Snug as a Bug in a Rug!

Greyson is such a smiley and happy baby!