Sunday, April 19, 2009

Top 10



I have been thinking lately what to write about on my blog.  I'm sure people don't want to hear travel logs about everywhere I have been (we haven't been any where) or all the new things we have bought ( we really haven't done that either).  Well I take it back,  the not buying anything, BIGGER clothes for Grey.  But back to the point of what to write I'll just give the run down on some of my favorite things about Grey.  My TOP 10!

10. I LOVE how chunky he is.
9.  I love that he can RIP a huge burp or fart and act like no big deal.  I think it's hilarious!
8.  I love his very GIRLIE high pitched scream.  I know eventually it'll drive me crazy but for now it's cute!
7.  I love that he knows what his cereal or bottle is already.  He gets so excited when I get the cans out to feed him.
6.  I LOVE his cute GIGGLE!  
5.  I love that he knows and recognizes his MOM and DAD!
4.  I love that he is a good sleeper.  All through the night and he's great at taking naps! 
3.  I LOVE how he has changed our lives.  For the BETTER!
2.  I love that he doesn't care (yet) that his mom and dad are always in his face talking baby talk and kissing his kissable lips and cheeks.
1.  I love that he is my new alarm clock, waking up to him talking every morning and going in to see a huge SMILE on his face, thats the BEST thing of all!  

2 comments:

  1. Jen,
    He is such a cute baby boy!!! So chubby, I love that!!! I'm so glad you've enjoyed everything so far about being a mom. You're a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is, I swear you just had him:) I love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete


After his bath he likes to be Snug as a Bug in a Rug!

Greyson is such a smiley and happy baby!