I know, I'm a slacker on keeping my blog updated. I'll just give you a quick run down of all of our activities the past few weeks.
My birthday was a few weeks ago and my dad and husband totally spoiled me and got me some new golf clubs, I'm so stoked!! So of course I had to go try them out, so I went golfing with Rory my dad and my grandpa. (I'm getting use to being the only girl.) I had my first Mother's Day, it was bitter sweet for me. I absolutely love that I can FINALLY celebrate being a MOM, it's the best feeling ever! But I wish I could call my mom and tell her Happy Mother's Day. I also had my whole family participate in the walk for Lupus in memory of my mom. It was probably the wettest day of the year. It dumped on us! We had a fun time even though the kids strollers were practically saran wrapped. We all had our TEAM KATHY shirts on in support of her. We will definitely do it again next year. I also have been training (as much as I can but not as much as I should) for a half Marathon. So last Saturday was the big day and I actually finished! It was so much fun I had my family screaming (mostly Grey) and cheering me on to the finish line. I was super nervous but I'm so glad I did it. I even think I have inspired Rory to do it next year( we'll see how long that lasts).




Congrats on the big race and on being such a wonderful mom.
ReplyDeleteJen that was a sweet update! You are such a great mom and so lucky to have such a darling little boy! Ammon and I are going to start training for the half marathon in moab October! I really have been wanting to start getting back into running! Great job!
ReplyDelete